- Assess fitness for work before commencing and during employment, including disability issues.
- Vaccination programmes: Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Varicella (chickenpox), MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), Influenza vaccination is given each Autumn.
- Follow-up of staff members who have sustained work-related injuries.
- Contact tracing for staff who have been in contact with infectious diseases (e.g. Tuberculosis).
- VDU (Visual Display Unit) screening for staff prior to commencement of work and at regular intervals thereafter (as per legislation).
- Smoking cessation facilitator available to staff who wish to avail of the service.
- Follow-up of staff who have sustained blood / body fluid exposures.
- Assessment and care for staff who present with stress-related issues.
- First aid.
- Follow-up of staff who are involved in violent or threatening incidents.
- Advice, information, and treatment of work-related skin conditions.
Dr. John Gallagher - OH Consultant
Ann Doocey - OH Nurse Manager
Claire Cotter - OH Nurse
Eileen Sykes - OH Nurse
Jean Rohan - Clerical Officer
We are located on Floor 3 of Sheares House, 20 Sheares Street, Cork city.
Opening HoursMonday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm
Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
Contact021-493 5307 or 021-427 1971 (bleep 6626)